Monday, December 7, 2015

a big step.

Hi friends! 

Can I share part of my life with you ?

I am having gastric bypass surgery early next year.

My weight and I have battled it out my whole life. It keeps going up and my health keeps declining. This is due to several things: My eating habits are out of control. I am not exercising and I am taking a lot of medication for my bipolar disorder.

It's time to get healthy. Now or never. It is not good for my body to be 160 pounds overweight.


I have started a 90 day medically monitored diet as an insurance hoop to jump through before I can be scheduled for surgery.

I am learning so much about nutrition and the huge lifestyle change that is having gastric bypass surgery.

I'm not scared anymore, just really excited to have a second chance at life. I'm proud of how far I've come and I can't wait to continue to become the best me I can be- physically, mentally, emotionally. The list goes on and on.

What do you want to know about gastric bypass surgery? Ask away.


Hope you are all well,

Nicoolmama


No comments: